Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Graduation!

I'm going to be throwing out a bunch of posts right now, because I haven't had time to update.

For those of you who assumed I am an elementary school student, a university student, or a working teen mom, I'm actually just a regular old (graduated) high school student.


Let me just say that the commencement ceremony was absolute
BULLSHIT
Ok, so everyone will be graduating.  Why does it have to be such a tedious process - -
I hate how twelfth grade if so massively sensationalized. 


Of course, I musts take the mandatory family photo.
My sister didn't come, because my mom was afraid that she might start
crying half way through the graduation ceremony.


How do pretty girls curl their hair all the time?  I was cussing the whole monring while getting
ready, because I thought it was way to damn early to look pretty.  For heaven sakes,
some girls have the energy to look like freakin' Victora's Secret Models early in the morning.

BULL.  SHIT.


On another note, I thought it was cool how my friend had a necklace with $20 bills
stringed onto it.  I never asked, but I guess it's some type of family tradition when
walking across the stage.


Ladies in da house!  Sista is so cute!  Terrible two, they say.
She has her moments.

 

A few days before graduation on the last day of school, on of my physics classmates
decided to throw a small party for our teacher (because he is so awesome).  It was a
sweet idea, but I the party seemed to be more for the students than the teacher.
They say that it's the thought that counts though, right?

I guy who "organized" the party bought a couple ice cream cakes and pop.
I few people took turns cutting the frozen dessert, most of whom looked WAAAAY too serious.
How can you not feel some sense of fear when there is another person in the room gripping a knife
who looks a teeny weeny bit angry.

Needless to say, I offered to cut the cake instead, but she declined (darn it).
Luckily, she was needed somewhere else, so I nabbed up the job of cutting the cake with my 
buddy, An.

(Safety hazard!)


We ran out of plates, so we had to use cups... so "organized" LOL
Props on the guy for taking action though, I approve.


- PK

(PS- I'll be pushing out a bunch of posts I intended to post in the past, but never got to)

0 comments:

Post a Comment