Saturday, November 16, 2013

Celebration of Lights 2013 CANADA


I meant to post this during Summer, but I never got to it HAAHHA *laaaaaazy bones*
Better late than never, right?


Started the day early in the morning in good ol' downtown.



Sel had to pickup her student ID


Inside the school.  They had a super nice view.  Honestly, I could just sit there
and stare at the picturesque scene all day.


We went blueberry picking afterwards, but I told my friends to get off
at the wrong stop, so I we had to walk down to the farm.  Oops!
We walked by this house, and it looked like a cobblestone house DONT JUDGE ME


Random railroad shot. Mandatory when you walk by one - YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS PHOTO


I'm so amazing, I managed to catch this willow seed with my bare hands.
Mad inner ninja skills keke


Finally at the farm!


I invited a total of 12 people to go on the outing, but only two people were free.
Whatevs.  Camwhore all the same.


Went to Aberdeen Centre and ate some fried squid from Wo Fung in the food court.
omnomnomnomnom



Sorry, I had to.


Iron Man iphone case


Flying Wedge pizza, yumz.  Kinda pricy tho, but soooo good.




 


We got bored, so we began playing games.


"An Face"
Why are we all posed like this?  One of our good friends, An, posed like
this in a studio portrait when the photographer said "Silly poses, now!"

Needless to say, An looked possessed.


Super LG happy jumping shot!
A strainger saw that we were struggling to jump in sync and took this for us orz


Nice photo.  LOL.  I'm pretty sure I put these girls through a lot of agony, 
because I got them to wake up super early to hang out with me :)


Money burning in the sky... then my battery dies. bleh



The end BYYEEEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment