Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Collective haul? Forever21 + Daiso

I went to the mall with my mom on Sunday, and picked up some tank tops from Forever21. They were on sale for only $2.50! I got three, but I want to get more. There was such a large selection for colours ;____; I also went to Wal-mart to get some hair dye (which was also on sale. It was only 5 dollars, so I bought the lightest shade available :B ) My mom doesn't like me dying my hair, but she lets me buy it; WTF? I don't see why she freaks out about it. I dyed my hair yesterday, and my mom starts ranting about how teens shouldn't dye their hair. BLAH BLAH BLAH. It's hypocritical that she say that, because she always dies her own hair. "I have to dye it, or else I'll look old, and nobody will hire me."

WELL . . . if I don't dye my hair, then I'll lose some of my self expression. SCREW THAT!

"If you ever want to go to China, you have to dye it black."
WTH? I can't go the land of hongers while looking like a honger? Wow. That's stupid to the max. "Only fei zai and fei nui dye their hair." I don't even know what the hell that means. It's not affecting my grades, so I don't understand why she makes such a big deal out of it. Would she rather have my smoking crack in the bathroom? Anyways, here's a picture of before, and after (probably not good examples, because they're under different lighting "orz) It's a bit lighter now. Normally, I only use a half bottle of dye, and save the rest for later (unmixed). I think that's why my hair came out so light. I notices that my roots got SUPER light in certain areas, and I began to panic, so I used coffee to try and darken up the colour. Don't do it! Trust me. My hair got all dry, and gross (get better after you wash it off). My hair smells like a mix between ammonia, coffee, and conditioner =A=

I seriously want t a job, now! I was browsing bodyline, and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff T______T I also want to buy a bunch of stuff off eBay~ If somebody in the area is reading this, please hire me. I would be more than grateful . . . I do not perform sexual deeds orz Fast food chains only.
I'm currently aiming to get a job before my b-day (3 more months) I DON'T MIND GETTING PAID MINIMUM WAGE, I JUST WANT TO GET PAID

I want to do a review on all the stuff I bought from Daiso. I can't seem to find too many reviews for Daiso products, which is quite disappointing. It's always nice to see what others have to say about a product. I'll review them later ~
What I bought:
• Ellefar
- Multi Cheek blush (Orange)
- Liquid eyeliner (black)
- Pearl in eyeshadow (purple palette)
- Double eye pencil - Eyebrow/eyeliner (honey brown)
• Ever Belina concealer (light orchid?)
• Charcoal mask.

I'll try to get back into the swing of blogging orz Until then, I will try and get some rest.
MUCH LOVE,
pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment