Thursday, April 12, 2012

Food review website? OMNOMNOM

After my gong show of a website project was completed, my web designed teacher assigned the students the next mission - A review website.  Perhaps it's due to my recent obsession with watching the Food Network, but I decided that I would do a food review website AHAHAHA a great excuse to go out and eat some food "orz  So much for getting fit for summer season (mind you, I never really put in a effort beyond 2 days of eating "healthy").  The theme is going to be cheap eats - cheap food you can get around the city.  I need to find some placed I should visit, but I can't think of too many things.  I was thinking of dropping by the bungeoppang stall around Lougheed, but it's soooooooooooooo far away T___T  I don't like taking the SkyTrain and doing nothign for so long, it makes me feel very sleepy.  I want to visit Commecial drive.  OMG THE BELL RAND LATER - lunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment