Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weight gain WHYYYY

What's up everybody.  The weather has been rather nice recently!  Of course, that's with the exception of the crazy wind we got yesterday.  The cold wind penetrated my leggings, and molested my legs.
Recently I gained a ridiculous 10lbs.
MY LIFE IS RUINED = =
I know a good amount of people who say "I eat a lot, but I can't gain weight".
When I look at the scale, I can't help but call bullshit.
I munch on some snacks, and suddenly I'm +10lbs.

Anyhow, I've been eating more veg as apposed to salted cracker nuts :'(
My one true love.

The only thing that bothers me about eating salad is the prep work.
In all fairness, it's just cutting up vegetables, but compared to tearing open
a bag of crisps, it's much more "strenuous".
*LAZY*

To ensure that I stay on my diet, I've been tracking my meals and exercise
on MyFitnessPal (on Android).  I have a habit of just eating a lot when I'm entranced on the computer screen.  Overall, massively helpful.

If you wanna be diet buddies HYUK

User: VINTAGEHIME


My "pet dog" is so cute :')
I've been going out for walks with her since the weather is so lovely.


 It's nice to admire the pretty flowers while strolling around the 'hood.




A few weeks ago, I was a little bit obsessed over matcha stuff,
so I started to bake some goodies.


 Needless to say, I have since stopped ... stupid scale said I was FAT.


On another note, please vote for my friend by liking this picture on
She would mucho appreciate it.

Tis all for now
-pk  

2 comments:

Vivars said...

I DON'T GAIN WEIGHT. I HOPE YOU'RE ANGRY AT ME. <3

Princess Kahara said...

SO JEALOUS HNNNNG

Post a Comment