Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHERE MY INTERNET AT?!

Okay, I'm being a mall rat "orz
I'M THERE EVERY FREAKING DAY. I walked there and back today. Originally, I had intended on buying a shirt from Urban Behavior, but I didn't in the end. Instead, I left with an ice cream cone ($0.72), chips($4.50), salsa($3.50), and contact lens solution ($8.00). ARGH! I must learn how to save money. Usually, I would post pictures in my blog, but I save all my photos and videos on to my other computer. The one that has internet can't handle anymore data. And it takes so long to save photos from my cam to my hard drive. The only way I'll post pics is when I get photoshop on my new comp.

Err . . I'm bored:
I stole this from Athea

I avoid some people on purpose
I've cheated.
I've thought about cheating. (as Athea said, only on tests.)
I hate the way i look most of the time.
I actually like the way i look most of the time.
I've been swimming in an ocean.
ive been swimming in a lake. (can't swim ""orz)
I have siblings.
i have pet
ive been on vacation recently.
i love meeting new people.
i am insanely shy. (around people who are older than me)
im on a sports team.
i play music.
my best friend is a boy.
i dont remember the last time i mailed a letter.
i talk on the phone every night.
i drink milk almost every day.
I've kissed a good friend.
i like to read.
i like to watch tv.
i could care less about video games.
i hate my mom and dad.
ive had a crush on someone 5+ years older.
ive never asked someone out.
ive been asked out. indirectly. Judy's cousin . . . odd child.
i can touch my nose with my tongue.
i love pizza.
i actually love going grocery shopping.
i love to travel.
ive been to another continent.
i wish i had time to watch more movies.
i miss being a little kid.
ive been to a public pool recently.
summer is my favorite time of the year.
winter is my favorite time of the year. (I CAN HAVE TWO FAVES IF I WANT)
i have a favorite holiday.
i have a favorite holiday other than christmas. (is halloween a holiday?)
ive been to a concert recently.
i drive.
i have my own car.
my room is almost always messy.
im listening to music right now.
music helps me work.
the last person i texted was a boy.
i want a new phone really bad.
i secretly love cartoons.
i am dating someone.
the last thing i drank was water.
i used to play with barbies.
ive been to a carnival recently.
i know what syncopation is.
i need to charge my phone.
i have a huge crush on someone right now.
ive kissed someone within the last 24 hours.
im still in my pajamas.
ive hurt myself on purpose.
ive thrown up on purpose.
ive broken a bone.
ive eaten something weird. (dove liver. yum yum)
im an extremely picky eater.
ive been out to eat recently.
i love going to the mall.
i hate big groups.
i remember the last party i went to. (theatre after partayyyy)
im on the phone right now.
im watching tv right now.
im eating right now.
im on the phone, watching tv, and eating right now.
i need new clothes really bad.
my hair is up right now.
i need to shave my legs.
i remember the last time i went to the doctor.
i have braces.
i actually use my locker at school oh the memories ^_^
i am a senior!
i get good grades.
i have a facebook.
i spy with my little eye something that is green. brush for synthetic hair
i spy with my little eye something that is round earings
i spy with my little eye something that is broken. errr . . . hair band? it's all stretched out.
ive had surgery.
someone i know has died.
someone i know has had cancer.
its past my bedtime.
ive moved before
ive moved 4+ times. exactly 4, but I feel like bolding stuff out xD
ive gotten something removed. my braces?
i wish i had some money right now.
i actually got a stupid class ring.
im listening to someone talking right now.
i wish i could talk to the boy i like right now.
i love halloween.
i remember the last time i tripped.
i can see a picture of me from where im sitting.
i can see my reflection from where im sitting.
im kinda scared of the dark.
its hard to sleep with the door open.
its hard to sleep without a blanket.
its morning.
my ears are pierced.
my bellybutton is pierced.
i plan on going to college.
i plan on getting married.
i plan on having some kids.
i babysit.
i still get an allowance.
i curse a lot.
i got so drunk last night.
ive been to a wedding recently.
ive met someone special on vacation.
i have an accent.
im completely white.
i know someone whos homeschooled.
i know someone in a band.
i can sing really well.
i can dance really well.
ive never slow danced with anyone.
i suck at spelling.
i suck at math.
i recycle.
i am pro-choice.
i know some rednecks.
i want to get a tattoo.
i want to get a new piercing.
i miss an ex.
i still love an ex.
ive slapped someone.
ive punched someone
i can play the guitar.
i can speak another language. I was gonna type them out in the native language, but I suck at written: mando, french, japanese.
i am fluent in another language. canto . . . but it kinda sucks
i can play the piano.
my house has more than three bedrooms.
ive been told that i cant dance.
im a cheerleader.
i have a sweet tattoo.
i have a sweet facial piercing.
i need to practice something.
i believe in god.
i want to go to mexico.
ive traveled across the country.
i live on the east coast.
i went to the beach last summer.
i remember the last time i was insanely sunburned.
i like to waste time. like right now :)
i like to sleep.
i think im going to get asked out soon.
i dont remember the last dream i had.
i think smoking is gross.
my mom fixed the last meal i had. (gao zi, and then I had notchos after "orz)
ive never gotten my nails done.
i should be doing homework STUDYING right now.
ive lived in another country.
im adopted.
i love sappy movies.
i love horror movies.
i love musicals.
ive seen a broadway show.
the last person i hugged was my mom/dad.
all of my grandparents are alive.
people tell me that im short.
sometimes my socks dont match.
i cant wait til my birthday.
im a procrastinator.
im not like everyone else.
i like strawberries.
i like thunderstorms. (AS LONG AS I'M INDOORS :D )
im an optimist.
i am really self-conscious.
i love when boys hold doors open.
ive kissed 2+ people in one day.
i bite my nails.
i smoke.
ive been caught doing drugs.
ive been caught cheating.
i havent been to disney world.
ive passed out from drinking.
i get angry easily. > <;;
i hate most girls.
i love getting new shoes.
i hate chinese food.
ive been in love before.
ive been cheated on.
i straighten my hair more often than i should.
im a virgin.
ive been to a funeral this year.
i am insanely hungry right now.
i should probably do something productive now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment