Thursday, October 7, 2010

33/40

Awww . . . it's a B. Mother >____> It's so hard to put an effort into stuff when it seems so basic. It's like asking somebody to divide 6 by 2, and asking them to show their work! You just don't want to do it. Change the settings to Adobe RBG 1998, the resolution, blah blha blah! I'm not looking at my monitor right now so I don't know what I'm typing DRURRR . . . people are doing presentations on digi photo related sites. ///Everybody sounds like a robot, and I want to shoot myself. WTH oral presentations should not be done by reading off of a sheet of stinkin' paper. ARHGHGHGHGHADGALKJSDLKJFA... I sense that this is a class more or less based on theory. A photographer in the . . . oh shit. I don't know what I just typed. A photographer in this class with raw tallent will not get good marks if they forget to put their project in a certain setting OAO I have no tallent and I don't follow instructions, so somebody is screwed. WTF people are giving 10/10 ratings for websites. WTH! that is stupid! THESE SITES CANNOT BE PERFECT ;____;


Damn... In didn't bring my digi cam today, AH MA~~~~~~~~~~~


I'll post pics some time soon. My old 1981 cam >___> I should ask Mrs. Wakeling about my cam next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment