Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bacon Cupakes for Christmas


I made cupcakes with Sern on Christmas Eve. If you've been on youtube a lot, you may have seen videos by EpicMealTime. Oh my lord. Bacon strips, bacon strips, bacon strips. As a joke, I suggested we make bacon cupcakes.  My curiosity got the best of me, and I went to the grocery store that morning to buy bacon "orz

While making the cupcakes, we realised that we didn't have any baking soda. Trust me when I say "We would definitely fail foods if we took that course together."

Asides from missing ingredient, we didn't measure too much stuff out. "Eh. Close enough."

In case you're wondering what a bacon cupcake tastes like: Chocolate mooncake. HAHAHA!
The bacon tastes like ham dan wong.


Me and ze Sern are natural born assholes, so we had to feed a bacon cake to our friend, the Grand Fag General. We grinned as he worked his way through the cupcakes.

Sern: Do you like bacon?
GFG: Uhhh.... yeah. Did you put bacon in these?

NO SHIT BUDDY >D





Go to cripple gay boy's house, vandalize his property. All "art work" done by Sern.

Gifts HEHEHE It was so cutely packed (> ω <)
Sadly, dainty things aren't flattering on my fat neck "orz

Thanks for the lotion. ^^ good for my skin.

HOW DO YOU LIKE MY CRAP PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY >D
later... I have to work boxing day AND Monday ):
★pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment