Friday, December 24, 2010

Something new


Earlier this week on Monday, I cut my hair short >8D HEHEHEHEHE!
I also uploaded a new vid (○ ω ○)b Do you guys see how freaking pink my cheeks are? I need to get some toner, because there is something desperately wrong with my skin ATM ///



I cut some more of my hair off after I made the vid, so it might look a bit diff now. After my turmoil as to whether or not I should cut my hair short, I'm thinking of dying it blonde or maybe light brown. It's always a pain to dye my hair, but it looks a lot easier when it's short (: My skin colour isn't that light though,
and this could be a very bad idea (Q ω Q);;; On top of that, there is also the possibility that my mom will disown me PERMANENTLY LIKE MY HAIR COLOUR! AIYA!


Seeing as how so few of my YT subs actually read my blog, I'll treat my readers with the reason I cut my hair >D There are actually a few:
1. It's more convenient
2. I thought it might look kinda cool
3. Stop the haters . . . jks. to stop the LG hunters.

It came to my attention that I was quite susceptible to the view of LG hunters. With short hair, I will slide past the radar HEHE. Also decreases chances of getting raped when I'm out late . . . but then again. If somebody is willing to go out and rape someone, I guess then would go for ANYTHING

Honest to god, guys scare the crap out of me. Not all guys, but there are those guys who simply give me the creeps. This also takes me back to a conversation I had with Nate. Guys who just go for looks. By no means am I trying to say that I look super attractive, but lets just say I look better with the shit ton of makeup I paint on my face. It's obvious that looks are a big part in starting a relationship; people are more likely to talk to the pretty mofo at the party versus the awkward looking mofo at the party. HOWEVER, at my age, I think 99.9% of guys just really, really, really want to get laid.

IRL scenario:
This guy just broke up with his girl friend, and he began to think with his genitals. Something about wanting to have angry sex? Make up sex? Sex period

Due to this, when a guy says they're interested in me and then ASK IF I WANT TO HANG OUT, I reject that shit automatically. I'm not interested in your courtship, hun~ Based on first impressions, I will decided whether or not you're a perv, and as I've said time and time again, I probably already think you are. Judgmental? Yes. Do I care what you think? HAHAHHA no.

Okay. I need to get up freaking early tomorrow to pick up some stuff from the supermarket tomorrow. Baking cupcakes with my lovelies o3o
♥ pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment