Monday, July 11, 2011

Faux Jail



Hello my lovelies. Long time no blog. My schedule has been kept . . . mildly occupied seeing as how I signed myself up for summer school. FYI, in case you don't remember from my vlogs, I'm not taking a remedial course, I'm taking a completion. This means I'm trying to get myself ahead of the game >D Honestly, I don't understand how my friend can be so motivated about getting an education. I'm not trying to promote the idea of being a lazy bum, or dropping out of school, but being serious just seems like such a drag. Although school achievements can look good on your resume, are they worth an arm and a leg? Should I lose my stress free childhood over a piece of paper? From what I know about myself, I don't think I'll ever be recognized for being an amazing academic. I can guarantee that my mother wants me to conform with societies standards to take part in a higher education. The thing is, I don't know how far that will take me. Will an expensive sheet of paper guarantee me a labour free job? No. Thinking about it, I don't have an option as to whether or not I want to go to post secondary.

OK, SUPER OFF TOPIC.

Summer school has been alright all in all. Mind you, I can't get 60% of the concepts over my head, but that's a otay. As long as I pass.... ahaha OTL For some reason, this summer has felt super cold. REALLY COLD. Seriously, I feel like I should be melting right now, not trying to keep mucus from dribbling out of my nose.

I'm way to lazy transfer pics from my cam to my computer right now, so you can enjoy some picture from last week OHOHOHOHOHO!


p.s. I HATE YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO YOU?!

SO MUCH CHATTER
-PK

0 comments:

Post a Comment