Monday, July 4, 2011

Greek food, b*tches!


Omnomnomnom. These pictures are actually from June 29th (: It was the last day of school, and my friends and I just picked up our report cards. Surprisingly, I didn't get any Cs! OHOHOHO Anyhow, to celebrate the ending of a long year, we decided to get together at Trocodera! We got there pretty early, around 11am, so the place was empty.
Obviously, the food took a little bit of time to reach our tables, but I wasn't to stingy about waiting for it. However, my friend's little sister (who looks about 5) became a little grumpy. My friend, Tina, said "Drink water, it tastes good." I chuckled at what she said and began to mock her. An and I drank our water while saying "The clarity of the water is amazing, and there's this crisp undertone to it!"

The young girl didn't seem to be too impressed, so we changed tactics. In the end, we ordered a little side dish. Deep fried food is always good, so we ordered some zucchini sticks. The five year old only ate the deep fried batter, and left the zucchini for whoever took interest.

(Excuse my crappy food photography. I totally took pics of everything after I ate half of it OTL)

Anyways! Being hardly old enough to drive, I'm not picky about food service, so I was impressed with the place :P Maybe a little bit pricey for a teenage wallet, but it beats the typical sushi/fast food! To be honest, I didn't know what half the things on the menu were, but my friend An, who was sitting right next to me, was able to tell me what everything on the menu was! With that, I decided to order mousaka. It's kinda like Shepard's pie with eggplant. That's what I would compare it to! Super yummy though. It came with a side of salad and some bread.

I would recommend the mousaka, and lamb (oooooohh, the lamb ♥)
Lemon chicken? It was a little dry D:


I was pleasantly surprised when we were brought crayons and colouring sheets for the youngster. Funniest part? I was joking with An about how mousaka sounds an awful lot like Musafa. Guess who was on the colouring sheet! NYAHAHAHHAHAHA

Mom says I have too many shoes. I still want more ;___;

-pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment