Thursday, January 31, 2013

Belgian Fries//Workin'


I went to Belgian Fries on Commercial Drive after my midterms :D
No better way to celebrate than with a bowl of carbohydrates and lipids.
YUM YUM YUM!


 For anybody curious about their menu, I have given you the privilege of having it
right here.  On average, everything on the menu would 
set you back around $10, so it's quite affordable.
If you're feeling extra frugal, I believe they offer free drinks with
your poutine on Tuesdays (must be confirmed).  I got myself a nice cup of coffee > <

 

I got myself the Tunisian Kabab.
While fighting the large beast, I found a small hair (like an eyelash)
tucked under one of the fries.  My friend had suggsted
that I complain and ask for a new one, but the employees are so nice
that I completely failed to do so :')
Keratin never did any harm, right?


After an 1hr+ of chow time, I finally finished my meal.  If you want to grab
a bite to eat, and you are small and Asian like myself, I highly suggest
that you bring a friend and share one portion.  The quantity of fries
in a single bowl . . . woowee.  It's hard to handle!  I couldn't 
bareto look at food for the rest of the day > 3 <

But I like to pretend I'm manly, so I felt the obligation to 
eat er'thang


I'm working on a new video *cheering*
My goal is to get decent grades, and start to pick up on my blogging
and vlogging once more.  
I WILL BRING MY INTERNET PRESENCE TO ITS 
FORMER GLORY
Not that there was much presence to begin with ...

I PROMISE that this video will be up within a weeks time.
And by "promise", I really mean "hope" :)

Bed time
-PK

0 comments:

Post a Comment