Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday



LOL! CAMWHORE ERDAY >D

I was cleaning my room when I realized it was almost my birthday. Not something that I expect too many people to remember, but I know it will be all the more insignificant this year. When my birthday comes around, I will arrive to school and find a barren gray locker. No cute illustrations, streamers, or crafts will created for me, receiving gifts will be nothing beyond a thought, and I couldn't even imagine having a cute boy say happy birthday to me this year. Not to say I deserve it or anything, seeing as how I didn't really put the world's greatest effort into trying to be like "them", but it hurts. If I'm lucky, maybe that won't be the case, and my locker will be decorated with the words happy b-day. Although, I'd rather brace myself for the worst while hoping for the best.

Please excuse me for being so cliche! But honestly, I've been feeling a lot better. It's spring break now, so I have 2 weeks to spend with people I actually love.

I have a formspring just in case any of you didn't know. Try not to leave anything nasty (although I'm partly expecting it 'cause it's formspring).
FORMSPRING



2 comments:

anon said...

Glad you're feeling better! Your baby sis will worship you. Have you tried a math tutor? My birthday's coming up too. Happy birthday to us!

Princess Kahara said...

Thank you (: I don't know about worship, but hopefully she won't hate me! Tutors always make me hate stuff more >__> hbd~

Post a Comment