Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kids, and their abstract shit




My mom found one of my old masterpieces. Nothing particularly impressive, but I'll always remember this project from preschool. From what I can piece together out of my memory, kids were told to sit at a table where craft supplies were prepared, and for whatever stupid reason, I sat myself down at a table nobody else sat at. It didn't take long before the laughter of other kids ate away at me, and I started to cry. Then again, I've always been the type to cry easily; That's just who I am. The teachers asked if I wanted to sit at a different table, but I stuck to my gun (because that's also who I am, stubborn). Of course, I eventually gave in and moved "orz

Does anybody else own their childhood artworks?
I'd love to see them!


Tired
-pk =3=

0 comments:

Post a Comment