Sunday, January 15, 2012

God, he was gorgeous!

IT SNOWED TODAY HAHAH!  I'm clearly getting old, because I'm not major excited about it.  Sure, it makes the somber winter scenery brighten with a silent liveliness, but it also distracts from my fast paced walking. 

Anyhow, my manager briefly hinted promoting me.  MORE MONAAAAAAAAAAAY.  Of course, that;s assuming she decides that I have "what they are looking for", and that I will comply with doing extra work for a diminutive increase in my pay. 

Before anybody points out that I'm using overly pretentious wording, I'M PRACTISING FOR MY UPCOMING EXAM!  My English teacher has emphasized the fact that the majority of teens, or even adults for that matter, have a very restricted vocabulary. 

Besides the point!  I SAW THE MOST LOVELY BOY ON THURSDAY.  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I felt rather ashamed, because that day, like most days, I was dressed like crap!  I can't find myself time in the recent mornings to get properly dressed.  Anyhow, the boy wore a cropped black pea coat, with pair of cranberry red, straight cut jeans, and a pair of chestnut loafers. He was carrying a khaki coloured cross body canvas bag.  He had lovely face too!  If it were socially acceptable, I would have stared at his dainty features a much more extensive period of time!  He looked like a pretty little boy from England HAHAHA! 

ok, super tired now ): g'night

- LA PK

4 comments:

anon said...

Time for LA PK to get UN BF.

Princess Kahara said...

La PK isn't too keen on getting herself a man friend.

anon said...

As you wish. But for a minute there it seemed like you were thinking something else...

Princess Kahara said...

LOL Just happened to notice a well dressed guy.

Post a Comment