Monday, January 16, 2012

My eyes, they bleed.

Here I am, innocently browsing around craigslist for some sweet deals or pre-loved clothing, and I witness this ad for custom tees!  I've wanted to make a custom tee for a little while, but I've never been willing to dish out the cash.  If there's one thing I know about getting custom T's, it would be the fact that they are ridiculously expensive!  However, the ad showed that t shirts only costed $5.50/ea (I smell sweatshop labour in Cambodia~~~~~~~~ LOLOL!).  Anyhow, out of curiosity, I made the erroneous choice of viewing their website.  Prepare yourself, for what you are about to witness, is unworldly . . .


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

unworldly hideous.





either the company designed this website on their own, 
or a certain web designer needs to get FIRED - they need to be fired ASAP.
You probably can't tell from the image I've posted above seeing as
how I have resized it, but their banner is PIXELATED = =
I'm gonna cry.  That web site is so ugly, I'm gonna cryyyyyyyyyy.

Speaking of web design, I should probably be working on my
project!  Because I, too, will also be creating a hideous website >D


- major tired. Totes need some tingle touching sleep orz.
Conflicted 'CAUSE I NEED TO DO WORK (ALTHOUGH I'M PROCRASTINATING)
NIGHT NIGHT
-PK

0 comments:

Post a Comment