Saturday, April 9, 2011

Insidious Cherry Blossoms



キャラチェンジ!
Holy Buddha, I look so LG. I am LG cry.
My hair grew out a few inches, so now it's in that
awkward stage where it's short and has no shape.
Oh, girl. I cry cry. I knew this would happen, because I'm a strong
believer that the middle section is always the worst.
Her are some examples of bad middle things:



OH MY GORD, THEY ARE SO PRETTY HEHEHE



Yesterday, I went to watch Insidious with a few of my class mates.
To be quite honest, I rarely ever go to movie theatres, so I had no idea
where we would be watching the movie. My friends and I viewed the movie
at 1:50 on a Friday afternoon, so the theatre was relatively empty. For those of you who don't know, I love watching horrors. I'm not some
big tough guy who isn't afraid of horror films, but they fear I get is just so amusing!
I spent 20% of time time hiding behind my jacket, because
some ugly old woman popped up on the screen.


There's this one part of the movie where these "ghost busters" come
over the the family's home to inspect shit, and they were looking through this special
lens that had different filters. The guy held the device up and peered down the hallway.
He flipped through the filters, click, click, click. Suddenly, through one particular filter, apparitions show up around the corner T_____T OMG SO AFRAID.


I can't honestly tell you what I thought about the entire movie, do to
the fact that I spend most of the time trying to keep
myself from wetting my pants by singing:

He's climbing in your windows
he's snatching your people up
he's gonna rape 'em
so y'all gotta hide you kids, hide yo wife . . . .  ♪
You'll get what I mean when you watch the movie.
Over all though, it felt kinda cliche, yenno?
But when you watch a horror, it's more to do with the excitement than the
exciting plot, eh?


After watching the movie, my friends and I went out to the mall.
One of my friends bought this $130 watch from Fossil = =
My inner cheap bastard was screaming with displeasure.

Along with that, they dragged me into La Senza, THE BRA STORE.
Turns out teens girls really like to buy push up bras ...
I've personally never gone bra shopping except for that one time
I want to Wal*Mart with my mom, and I don't
even think that really counts as bra shopping. It's more like
buying toilet paper, just necessities :/

I was browsing around the store, because was really
bored, and I found this big ass bra cup. I swear, when I put
that thing on my head, it fit like a glove. Some people have big melons.
With that said, they probably have "back boobs"* too.

*When you're so fat, that the fat on your back hangs of and looks like boobs ;___;

Speaking of fat, I don't think I've ever gone out and
eaten large sums of food in a long time

Things I ate:
1. Medium chocolate coffee milkshake
2. Dynamite roll (2pcs only LOL)
3. Some yaki soba
4. Fried chicken wings (2pcs)
5. Some udon
6. Red bean boba

DUDE! I FEEL SO JIPPED. IT TURNS OUT MY FAVOURITE BOBA PLACE ACTUALLY HAS THOSE STAMP CARDS (buy 8 get 1 free)!! F*ck. They never gave me one in all my years of being a loyal customer >___> Those mudda ess.


I feel nervous, because my dad just came home, and he's
looking at his credit card bill. My dad really
sucks at saving money, so I'm tempted to cut his card.
Seriously, he's just shit at it.


Okay. Too much anger. Let's look at fuzzy wuzzy fluffy floofy blossoms, yeah?






I took this picture at a flower stand
just before the old man came up
and yelled at me "no picture!"
Little Timmy says bye~
That was my bio lab assignment, and Timmy is actually . . . Timantha LOL
-pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment