Sunday, April 24, 2011

I want to go blonde

My hair is ORANGE GRRR. Here's a super attractive picture of my from my recent field trip. The reason why I look constipated is because we were told to pretend to act like the people from the olden days. They would carry shit that weighed up to 200lbs of luggage for long distances.
See that? Single handed heavy weight carrying!



....



Okay. It was just foam covered in fabric, but it looked heavy.

Alrighty, back to the topic of my hair, because I know that everybody wants to know so much more about it (sarcasm). Although it may the the worse decision of my life, I want to go blonde. I just finished googling "blonde Asians", and I discovered that a majority of people believe that Asians CANNOT pull off blonde hair. ARU?! Oh, girl, I cry cry. Doesn't matter, I'm a badass as seen above, so I'm going to try dying it blonde tomorrow. After that, I'll go dark brown, because I'm kinda sick of dealing with roots, so I'll probably go back to growing out my natural hair.

I'm not gonna go platinum blonde. Just a medium ash blonde colour, because I'm not that fair. You can kinda see me actually skin colour in my banner.




My grandparents came over today and bought me an ice cream cake. I was still half asleep, but it made me happy :) Sadly, it was some weird strawberry cheesecake flavour, and it tasted like cough medicine T___T But it was nice!


-pk

(I'll report on whether or not I dye my hair soon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment