Sunday, September 25, 2011

BLACK HAIR, AND EYEBROWS LOLOL

I dyed my hair black today!

I'm surprised my mom actually let me come close to hair dye!  She's been nagging me for the longest time to stay away from it, because recently my allergies have been really, really bad T A T;;

It so weird, because my I had no reaction to hair dye before!!!!!!!! AIYA



YAY!  Shitty webcam picture for your reference!  AHAHA!  Oh my god, I practically have no eyebrows.  It's probably due to the fact that I pick at them all of the time with my tweezers and scissors. Angry Asian eyebrows, gotta have 'em. ( 'A ` ;;)

On the topic of eyebrows, it looks so damn ugly when girls pencil in sharpie in their eyebrows.  I know you guys all fucking love Michelle Phan (nothing wrong with her at all), but when she says "define your eyebrows", she probably doesn't mean "take the blackest eyeliner you have, and try your best to recreate Shenaynay's signature brows."  =  =  By no means am I trying to say that I have perfect brows, because I obviously don't have any, but GIIIIIIIIIIRL, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DREW A DAMN DIAGRAM OF K2 ON YOUR FACE.

I feel sorta like a hypocrite since my eyebrows are slowly getting more angry looking... but normally they're pretty faded, so the arch does rape your attention span.  It's bloody 1am, and I am so bored, so enjoy the following ""orz

*annual cannot write for shit
90% of the stuff I captioned in pure BS, so please, if you have X eyebrows
and you feel offended. . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
TOO FUCKING BAD, GO GROW SOME BALLS
OR GET YOUR EYEBROWS THREADED, BECAUSE
THEY ARE REALLY CAPTIVATING . . . and you're beautiful : )

and you touch my tingle.  Jokes.


In all seriousness, if you feel like I'm being judgemental,
you can go ahead and think I'm a close minded bitch.


I was watching this vid by XiaXue, and in the beginning, she addresses some
comments regarding her views on beauty.

In her last video, XiaXue said 
moon shaped faces are
UNFORTUNATE

This obviously offended a bunch of people.  One girl left the
following comment:

"I do like you and your videos, but I think the moon-face thing is a little much personally. I have a moon-shaped face naturally. However, unlike obesity, dandruff, acne or hair, it isn't something I can prevent or control. I was born with it. And I don't think there is anything wrong with liking my face. I'm in college, so it's not like I can drop down thousands of dollars to fix it anyways.
Why should I be told I'm not beautiful because I was born with a round face?"



Her argument is basically anything you can't control shouldn't be judged = =
What kind of shit college are you going to?  I personally think it's fair
to say that something your are born with can be unattractive.
How would there be two ends of the spectrum if everybody was
"beautiful"?  People can be born with ugly features
and traits, and that's just the way things are.  I have the world's
shittiest skin, and my body type isn't that hot either, but whether or not I am
pretty is subjective.  There's also the argument that it's not nice to judge, end of story.

Perhaps people aren't being judgmental, maybe they are just stating
their preferences for physical features.  Arguably, you can say this is still judging,
BUT IT'S NATURAL TO DO THIS.  HUMANS
HAVE MINDS THAT JUST NEED TO CATEGORIZE CRAP.
"This is nice, that's ugly, I need more of those . . ."
We don't look at everything and think
*cricket*
Stop taking stuff so personally.  Not everybody is going to like your face or my face.



Totally random ^ hazelnut spread.  looks so pretty : )

-PKZORZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment