Saturday, September 3, 2011

Looking for friends, call me.

Shiet. Seriously, I feel like I don't have any reliable friends at school. Actually, that's not the case. The problem is my deficiency in the amount of close friends I have.

I joined link crew at my school, which is program where the seniors try and make the freshmen feel welcome. I'm not going to elaborate too much on my opinion of this program as of now, BUT SINCE WE GET CONTACTED BY EMAIL, I NEVER FUCKING KNOW WHEN THE MEETINGS ARE. PMO. I can not begin to express how much I bloody hate email. It's one of the worst forms of communications I know. Although you get the message, it's mandatory that you go out of your own way to check messages.

You know how important checking my email is to me?
It fucking isn't.


I think in this day and age, it would make an awful lot of sense for teachers to have twitter/facebook pages accounts. When it comes to education, it should be important that educators find modern methods of reaching students. Why should we stick with obsolete methods when modern means of networking are free and effective? I'm going to have to call the school tomorrow during my break, because I just saw the email regarding today's training session. There's another one tomorrow 1-6, but I have work from 7-3. The email was sent out on Aug 28 which was already late for me to book the day off for work >___>;; It's always a pain in the ass to try and find coworkers to take your shift.

Proof I have no friends LOOL Inspired by Yowayowa, half the grace.

-pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment