Friday, September 9, 2011

ELF Haul, got some new swag


Before I get the the ELF stuff, I got two books in the mail today!
F in Exams The very best Totally Wrong Test Answers
and
5 Very Good Reasons To Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth
From my selection of books, you can clearly tell I'm an intellect (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ  jks




ELF Haul


 I bought two concealers (spice, toffee) and an all over cover stick(toffee)
My skis is obviously not that tan, but I want
to use these for contouring my face.  Espcially
my flat Asian noooooooose.  I think that it will be easier to
use cream vs powder to contour.
$1/each

 


I also snagged this blush and bronzer palette.  I haven't even been
blush and bronzer recently, so I really bought this because I though it looked
pretty in the packaging! "orz  But I suppose it would be a lot more 
convenient to bring this for on the go (;;´∀`)
$3


This is one of ELF's new products, The wrinkle refiner, so I though I would try it out.
I do not like it
This is supposed to fill in fine lines and such for better application of 
foundation.  I'm only a teenager, so I don't really have a big issue
regarding wrinkles, however, I thought this might best for better
application of concealer under the eyes.  After twisting the tube a million
times for the product came out, I applied it to my face with hopes of some 
amazing improvement to how my concealer would look.  I don't know if I did it wrong,
But I went ahead to put on my concealer, and the product began to flake off . . .
I don't know if I did something wrong, because all the reviews on ELF are 5 stars.
Anyhow, it looked so bad, I removed it.  I'll give it another try, but so far, it's not winning my heart
$3



Repurchased a waterproof eyeliner pen (black) because the tip on the 
pen I bought before is all feathered out.  I don't know if I closed the 
cap at an odd angle, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to buy a new one.
Then I bought a shimmering pencil in twinkle teal.
on the website, it looks like this nice electric blue, which I though might 
look nice on the bottom lash line, but I got it, and it looked darker than
I would have liked it.
$1/each

  

I ordered a brightening eye colour palette in Rocker.  I already have it, so I might
give it to a friend or something, if not I'll just sell it to some LG in the area . . . >D
I also got a single eyeshadow from the studio line in charcoal. 
$1, $3


Sadly, Charcoal came in the mail like this! AWWWWWWW ( T ^ T)


I also bought a back up of lipstick in nostalgic.  It's a nude colour
which I really like.  If you have a really intense coloured
lip colour, you can tone in down with a nude lipstick!
$1

Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Strawberry, Pink Pop and Party Peach.
I just love how affordable ELF glosses are, so I just added them to the cart
purely on a whim.
$1/each

 

Then I got a Hypershine Lipgloss in Honey as a gift.

That's my new swaaaaaaaaag
-pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment