Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar

 
 
I went to Rogue for my friends birthday.
She insisted that I get a drink with her for her b-day
Note:  I do NOT usually drink 
(nor do I do drugs.  People usually ask me)

Why the hell would somebody name a beverage "Cougar Juice"
....
that's disgusting
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

so, I drank it LOL


I shared food with my bestie


 The food was way overpriced for my Chinese cheapo standards



 My friend ordered the burger, and I got the
lobster mac and cheese


 $18 for mac and cheese :'(
I cri evrytiem



The mandatory group photo


We headed over to a karaoke place afterwards,
and then we went for drinks at McDonald's.
We played 
That "Dirty" (Blank)ing Card Game
the best game ever, if you have the same humor as a 13 year old


Got back home at 2am, and woke up late orz
Happy Birthday, girl
-pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment