Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 (Can't live without...)


That's a picture of one out of the four piggy banks (which is not a pig) that can be found in my FORTRESS OF LOSERTUDE! Inside that tube, you'll find what this teen can't live without; Money.

The saying goes that money can't buy you happiness, but I disagree. Money TEMPORARY happiness, and if you make that joy last with a load of cash, you might as well call the feeling permanent.

Think about it this way: If you have no clothes on your back, no roof, and no food, are you going to be happy? I don't give two shits if I have all the friends and family on the world to support me emotionally during a financial struggle. With no money for resources, I WILL DIE! The rich bastard chilling in his mansion eating dinky little cocktail weenies may have no friends, but he can at least live another day to make connections. My starving ass won't even be able to make it to an job interview.

Almost everything today is given a value equivalent to some form of currency. Good will is not going to get you a home.

-pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment