Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to school


I should probably be doing my homework right now, but you know me; I'm a "rebel" B) I fixed up my computer last night, and now it's VIRUS FREE :D Or at least I don't get this pop-up thing coming up every 3 minutes. I think it's about time I back up some of the files in my "Picture" folder. It is OVERLOADED.


UGH! I spent so much money over spring break. I bought 1 sweater, 2 pairs of tights, two cardigans, 2 necklaces, 3 tshirts and 3 pairs of shoes (the ones that I wanted from forever21 in a previous post). DARN YOU, AWESOME FANTASTICAL SALES D< MAKING ME WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING. I was going to buy more shoes, but then I would be messed up C: If you're Canadian, you know that Ardene sells shoes (that are kinda low quality) and super low prices. I went to their outlet store, and EVERYTHING was 50% of. I wanted to get some shoes, but I was just too tired to try more things on. I'm debating as to whether I should get some new sandals, high top sneakers, or whatever else they have no offer. If only I had a job. OKAY. If Ash is reading this, I know you said that I have to take initiative in order to get a job. I totally agree! In fact, I was going to apply today, but then I remembered that I had homeowork to finish. Not to mention the fact that my computer was a total BUST yesterday. I'll try and apply for a job VERY SOON!
-pk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use firefox!! if you use firefox, you'll most likely not get those viruses. i accidentally bumped into t hose but firefox defended me. it awesomelah.

wow so photogenic. :'( -jealous-

Princess Kahara said...

I always use firefox, but I guess all those illegal movies got to my computer, eh?

Post a Comment