Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tired

I've been waking up at 8'o'clock for the past few day! I'm supposed to leave the house at 8:10. Luckily for my, my mom drove me :D Shall we get started with my less than exciting day?

SCIENCE

BAww.. I was late for class. The class was covering some info on asexual reproduction, which was NOT fun. It could have been, but I was way to tired to actually enjoy the class. I thought I was going to fall out of my chair ANY moment. In my head, I believed that it was a simple matter of time before drool began to stream out of my mouth. I think I missed home work check, because Mrs. K. didn't look at anything

S.S.

Lucky for for me, I stayed up last night working on the map that was handed out in the package. I had no intentions of doing it, but I remembered Anita uttering something about stuff being due yesterday. It was written in my agenda, so the final plan was to finish this homework . . . regardless of how much I want to sleep. I did that while watching ep. 4 of 1 Liter of Tears.
Another assignment that was to be completed after spring break was an invention. I just made earmuff headphones. I literally cut holes on the bottom of earmuffs, and shoved ear buds ups the slits. I'll try and get you a picture of all the inventions from my class by tomorrow. I got myself 86%, which was good enough. I suppose Mrs. Bisaro was feeling generous, because

she asked us: What do you think you should get?
student: 90%?
Mrs. B: Okay. *writes down in mark book*

There were a lot of interesting inventions, including the drilling shoe that Anita and Suzanna came up with. (Imaging a running shoe, with 3 drills going down the sole). Indeed, they were impressive, but what was more impressive were the FAILURES. Gurpreet came up with this . . . plow type thing. What he did was take a remote control car, attach a dust pan to the front and add a LOT of construction paper over it.

It's just a model. Doesn't have to be beautiful or anything. is what went through my head.

After several students had presented their projects, Liang noticed something about Gurpreet's invention.

Liang: Look. There's dust.
Gurpreet: Huh? What dust?
Me: Dude, that's smoke!

I guess something was burning up inside his remote control car, because it stunk of the ENTIRE room. >_____> UGH. Somebody said it smelled like popcorn; I don't know what kidna popcorn they're eating.

LUNCH

Mandy brought a Subway sandwich, half of which consisted of lettuce. She took it all out, because she said that there were bugs on it, or something like that. I took her lettuce, because I feel as if I'm not getting enough vegis in my diet.

P.E.

We started our soccer unit. Yay. Fun :|
Our teacher decided she should do a run through on how to receive passes before carrying on with class.

Ms. P. : Does anybody know how to receive a pass with their thigh?
Athea: Open the gate*!
P. : If yo do that, you're setting yourself up for a WORLD of pain.

* Opening the gate consists of bringing your leg up at a 90 degree angle, and having your knee bent at 90. You then bring your bent leg out to one side.

After school, I wanted a cell phone. Mom got me one.

Nokia 2720. It's okay. It functions, and I didn't pay a penny for the phone.

2 comments:

xDivineCC said...

I wth'ed when you got the same phone that i got.. i got in on the release date too o.o

WHAT IRONY! =O

Princess Kahara said...

Haha! I'm still not used to having a cell. I usually just leave it sitting around the house.

Post a Comment