Sunday, February 20, 2011

200+ things about me

Ready for 250 questions?

Absolutely not.

Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?

Not as far as I'm concerned, nope.

Last person you were in the car with?

Ma

Any plans for today?

Just got home from work, face trading, and loitering.

How long does it take for you to take a shower?

15-20 minutes
Click to read more . . .

When is your birthday?

春ベビー  LOL

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

Hopefully =)

Did you kiss anyone today?

no ;____;

What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?

"Oh lord. Where is the Tylenol?! Where is the food!?? WHY DO THESE STRAWBERRIES TASTE SO SHIT?!"

Who was the last person you talked to?

ma

What is the WORST subject they teach at school?

Sex ed. Not only is it awkward, but everybody has to pretend they are mature. I KNOW YOU'RE ALL LAUGHING IN YOUR HEADS!!

Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with?

Er'day. There isn't anybody I would instantly butt heads with, just people who I find to be awkward to talk to.

What is your favorite color shirt to wear?

Brown and greys.

Whats the closest thing to you that's green?

Bottle of gum.

Where would you like to be right now?

In bed . . . GETTIN' IT ONNNNNN. ;)

Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to:

Aww . . . I'm not listening to anything right now. I have a flaming head ache, and my parents won't stop arguing. Sometimes I wish they would just get a divorce, because I hate putting up with it >___>;; This is a bad environment for me to be in, so hostile.

How many dogs have you had?

0.0000

How is life going for you right now?

Shit

Is there someone you care about more than yourself?

Uuuh . . . si. La familia and amigos.

What made you laugh today?

There was this Indian guy sitting on the bus in front of me. And he was dozing off. I don't care who you are, dozing of on a bus ALWAYS looks funny. You'll catch me doing that during the summer a lot "orz

What was the last movie you watched?

The Exorcist.

What's the last conversation you had about?

Cousin was over at my house fixing up a computer, but I wasn't home. He called me and asked if I had a USB. I'm too ghetto to use those QAQ

What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?

At work. So shit.

Do you like your hair long or short?

Hard to say. I guess short. It's easier to dye, and I dye my hair pretty often

Do you want to see somebody right now?

Mhmm

Do you like the rain?

Not if I'm walking in it. When it's warm outside, I like to sit outside, and watch the rain.

Do you think you'll have a valentine this year?

nghh . . . passed la! My friend was my valentine, I guess. Then I again, I guess she felt obligated to spend it with me, cause I'd been complaining about how forever alone I felt.

Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?

Honestly, yep for sure.

Honestly, if you could go back 3 months and change something, would you?

Not that I can think of.

How do you feel about girls smoking?

I don't like people smoking period.

Could you see yourself with someone forever?

Forever... is a long time.

What was the first thing you said when you woke up?

Something like, "Aw, dang it."

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?

A love life relationship? Depends on the other person, and how compatible we are. WE MUST BE ABLE TO SYNERGIZE.

Do you forgive or forget?

Forgive.

Do you trust people?

LOL. Like, 3 people.

What are you not looking forward to?

Monday morning..

Do you get mad easily?

Yeup.

Has anyone ever told you, you have pretty eyes?

I don't think so. I'm not a natural beauty, so it's usually comments on my eye makeup or contact lenses >___>

Do you have strange dreams?

Boom chicka wah woow . . . yes.

Who did you hear laugh really hard?

Classmates

What do you have on you at all times?

Underwear. That's true most of the time.

Would you go out in public without getting dressed up or put together?

yup

Do you like fruity gum or minty gum?

Peppermint please.

Favorite musician/group?

BoA <3>

Favourite film of all time?

Not a big movie person, but Spirited Away is kind of a staple.

Favorite computer game?

Uuh... Submachine flash games. The impossible quiz was fun too (also flash)

Think back four months ago, were you single?

Honey, I've always been single. (call me)

Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?

I'm not good at remember dates of when stuff happens T___T

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

Probably not. And this isn't me being modest. Not that many people really know I exist, if you know what I mean. It's hard for me to explain, but I'm not the type of person I'd imagine many would think about.

Last thing you bought?

Toner.

Are you a jealous person?

Very. This is why I can't get a BF. I'd be to clingy, you've been warned.

Does it take a lot to make you cry?

Nope.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?

Yeah, but I don't have any super close guy friends.

What does the sixteenth text in your inbox say?

You're gonna make me get up for my phone? Are you shitting me?


It was a facebook notification. I sent myself some phone numbers, because I don't like typing them out.

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?

YESS T____T <>

Is your life anything like it was a year ago?

nope.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?

Same person...

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?

H2O N00B

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?

I miss my elementary school friends (from my first school, not my second)

What is the last thing you said?

"I'm full. "

When was the last time you cried?

Thursday after school.

Do you have friends you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?

Yeah. Ahaha is my treasure chest.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?

Organized my FB shop

What can't you wait for?

Bed time.

Have you ever told anyone you would marry them?

Nope.

What's the worst way to say "I love you"?

When you're using it as an excuse. I cheated on you with your sister, but I love you.

Are you mad about anything?

I'm mad at myself for not trying harder.

Are you mean?

i'd say so

Were you happy when you woke up today?

Nobody is happy when they wake up at 5:30am

What's the worst thing to say when someone says "i love you"?

"Well, I hate you."

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?

No shit, buddy. Want to kill myself in those situations

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?

Yeup

How long do you think you will live?

75? 80? Depends on how much more fast food I keep eating "OTL

Does it bother you when people respond with one word?

Yes. It's like the took the conversation by the neck, and strangled it, thus killing it T___T

Do you believe once a cheater, always a cheater?

indeed.

Who disgusts you?

Je ne sais pas

Name one random thing about you:

I can put my knees in the ground in the butterfly position . . . or whatevs it's called.

Is your hair curly or straight at the moment?

I curled it LOL

Do you drink tea?

Yeup. Earl grey smells like froot loops OMG QwQ

How do you feel about chocolate covered strawberries?

yes

Is the last person you kissed more than a year older than you?

I'm pretty sure my mother is quite a bit older than myself, yes.

Ever kissed someone with the letters C, A, S, D, N, J or B as their first initial?

YEAH.

Two days from now, where will you be?

School T___T

Do you think you are a good person?

NooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOooooO

How do you want to die?

While watching TV

Do you hate anyone at the moment?

Nope.

Do you miss someone?

yer

Are you afraid of the dark?

I'm afraid of the sounds of the house breathing.

Do you believe in true love?

No. What is "true love"

Would your parents let you have a sleepover with someone of the opposite sex?

lmfao. That's funny.

Ready for winter to come?

It's ending. STUPID LA NINA! SO COLD THIS YEAR!!

Do you ever think that you would have been better off not meeting anyone that you've met in life?

Maybe. It would be unfair to blame others for the quality of my life.

What would you do if you found out you were pregnant?

Ask myself how the hell I got laid.

Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?

It's worse than breaking your arm, I hear.

If you could know when you were going to die, would you want to?

No. Because I would spend everyday of my life living slightly too carefully, or perhaps on the contrary, I would be too ambitious, and accidentally cause my death in advance.

Do you think little kids are cute or annoying?

Kids are cute in pictures.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?

Shit just happens.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point and aren't around much anymore?

Old friends and such

How do you handle rumours?

None of the gossip I hear is really relevant to my social circle. This suggests that I have one, I'm sorry. being a little crazy there.

What do you usually do when the clock turns 11:11?

I don't notice usually. Not until somebody posts about it.

Ever wonder if you're someone's everything?

Yes. We all want to be special, right?

Is there one place you'd like to visit?

Your mom's bed.

Do you think you'll get along better with your siblings when you get older?

I don't know what's coming yet.

If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you do?

$1,000,000. Who has regrets when you can have one mil?!

In the past month, have you changed any perspectives?

Yes. Others aren't always going to change. I'm going to have to take initiative.

When was the last time you ate a poptart?

Couple weeks ago?

Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to read minds?

It's hard to say. Flying seems like a safe choice, but mind reading is also cool. But there's a risk of hearing things you don't want to hear.

Do you mind being cold?

Yes. do not want

Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call, but never do?

Yes. I'll sit there anticipating something, and boom. nothing

Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone else?

Being rejected. You don't really have to have balls to rejected something (for me), but it takes balls to put up a proposal that risks being rejected. Yenno?

When you fight with someone, do you say things you don't mean?

Yup. CAUSE I JUST WANNA WIN.

What do you consider a waste of time?

Talking to boring people.

Are some of your friends of bad influence?

They all have some flaws. They're also all human.

Is it hard to make you smile?

Legit smile from the heart. Ehh, not too hard if you're funny and I like you.

Are you starting to realize anything?

Yeah. Mozart's in the ___________.

Is there anyone you want to come see you?

yeryeryer

Do you remember your dreams?

Yeah. I dreamed about meeting this Portuguese girl. I don't even know what the language sounds like.

What do you miss about being a little kid?

I miss being happy.

We all change right?

Yeah. For sure.

Do you fall for a boys look or charms?

Both~

What's something you really want to be in front of you right now, be honest?

THEMMMM

Are you easily scared by horror/thriller films?

Fear is usually an affect that comes later at night. pretty chill with horrors throughout the day.

Do you cry a lot? Have you recently?

Yes, yes.

When was the last time you had your heart broken?

Whenever they tell me they find somebody attractive, and then I feel kinda . . . not attractive.

Have you ever tried to forget something?

Nope.

Can you honestly say that you really want something right now, but you know that it's not going to happen?

I guess.

Are you younger than 19?

si

Do you like the color green?

Okay la

Do you have a crush?

Born This Way - Lady Gaga

What song are you listening to right now?

Airplanes - B.o.B (ft. Hayley Williams)

Have you ever fallen into a mud puddle?

- "Yeah!! When I was in kindergarten and we were on a field trip to a pumpkin patch (before Halloween), and we could pick any pumpkin we wanted to take home, and I was trying to drag this one that was twice the size of me which was like my shoulder height back then and it was really plump too!! So as I tried to drag it, my rainboots got really slippery on the wet icky mud" and I slipped.. faceplant :( :'("

^ I stole this from my friend. Same thing happened to a lot of kids OTL

Do you like winter?

Not as much anymore

Does your MSN name have numbers in it?

Technically, you don't see any of them. They're all colour codes because I always over format my screen name

Are you in a band?

Nope. I wanted to start one when I was younger... I'm such a dumbarse

What are you scared of?

Being forever alone . . . oh, wait...

How long have you had Facebook for?

Don't remember. '07 ish?

Favorite beverage?

Coffee ;;>___>

Have you ever given a random person your number?

Ew. never.

Is there a calendar in your room?

Yer

Do you regret anything?

yes. I'm still learning

What did you do today?

Loiter

Thinking about the opposite sex?

No

How many piercings do you have?

dous

Do you cook and are you any good?

I feel like I got worse D:

What did you do last night?

Sleep?

Where's your cell phone?

in front of me

Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren't?

Yeah. I don't like talking about my probs unless I'm with my closest friends or somebody who doesn't care enough about me to judge me.

Do you talk a lot?

Not anymore /sigh

Have anything you wish you could tell someone but can't?

You have no idea. I told on guys, and may have covered it up afterward by saying it was a lie >__> Oh, PK, you dumbarse

Have you ever had a panic attack?

They keep me from sleeping.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?

Uuuh

Do you like to smile?

sure

How tall are you?

5'2"

I wish I was being modest..

What time do you usually wake up on the weekends?

9am-12-pm

Last thing you had to drink?

Berry juice :)

Are you a vegetarian?

meatluvr.

What do most people call you?

By my first name.

Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?

Yeah. Now we're best friends.

Are you afraid of commitment?

I don't know.

Who will you see tomorrow?

People from school /super cringe

When was the last time you went to the mall?

Today

Do you give out second chances too easily?

hmmm... I don't even give out first chances out easily.

Had plans and broke them?

Yup

What is the last book you read?

I don't read books = =

What are you reading now?

what do you think?

Who can always make you laugh?

Comedians :D

Have you ever fallen for a best friend of the opposite sex?

Do not have

Who are you on the phone with?

Nobody used the phone anymore TAT

What are you doing tonight?

hw and SLEEP

Do you text people every night before you go to bed?

Nope. Limited

When was the last time that you went swimming, where, and with who?

I didn't technically swim (last year) I floated in the water on a flotation device OTL

Did you ever lose a best friend?

NNNNNNNO

Can you do a push-up?

Affirmative

What is the connection between you and the last person you texted?

Supplier and client

What is wrong with you right now?

are you shitting me again? Iunno. you tell me.

Are you happy now?

No

What is your favorite thing to have on your bed?

Big stuffed animals and a fluffy blanket ^^

Whose house did you go to yesterday?

nobody

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

5 FUUUCK

0 comments:

Post a Comment