Monday, February 21, 2011

To Dear Darling

By the end of the day, I regret not bringing my cam to school T___T I saw a lot of interesting things. To begin, there was a microwave oven in the English classroom! wtf? Anyhow, it turns out a lot of students need to microwave their lunches during detention (remember the "umm..." detentions?). Next, our vice principal walked in with a giant case. The fact that I was sitting in an English class room, forced me to believe the case was filled with books for required reading. They were books; Mac books. JGHAG;KAHGFAFLGKJAFKJH. I literally start to freak out on the spot. My city isn't particularly wealthy, so I would have never dreamed to find such a fine collection of technology sitting in my school * A *

~ It was beautiful.




You know what else is beautiful? My class got our poetry assignments back today. Before any poems returned to our hands, our teacher offered to read the best love sonnet out my grade. He announced that the poem was a piece of work from our block. After explaining how it did not get full marks due to format error, he read the poem out loud. That awkward sensation of meeting an old friend overcame me. He was reading my poem! Luckily, it was left anon ;;( = U =)

I didn't tell any of my classmates it was my poem though. Not that it would really give them much insight on my love life, other than the fact that I'm still desperately single (CALL ME). Wanna read my poem? Maybe you can take credit for it, and get laid lots of compliments.

Their Sonnet - Dear Darling

They have stolen my heart away from me
They aren’t a prince or princess or perfect
But my Dear Darling stole my sanity
Clueless woodpecker at my heart they pecked.

What’s left? Empty case with holes here and there.
Darling don’t care, Darling don’t even know.
Darling loves them with blue eyes and blonde hair.
I’m a broken watch with no face to show.

But still thump, thump, thump is all I can hear.
Sweat because they run all day in my mind.
Phrases of affection fumble, cause fear.
Like confidence I have left it behind.

Even if I do love, Dear Darling don’t care.
Since they love them with blue eyes and blonde hair.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lots of people like blue eyes and blonde hair, which leaves me to assume nobody will ever know who I like ): But hey, maybe they like poets :'D


Biology
I got to play with playdoh in biology today HEHEHEH! It reminded me, once again, how much I hate the smell of playdoh. That sweet, suffocating sent that reminds me of germ filled elementary classrooms. No thank you.



Here are some random pictures about my weekend,
and how I spend time at school (;







-pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment