Monday, February 7, 2011

Lost

I feel like I lost my head. I suddenly don't know what I'm supposed to be doing anymore!

If anybody from my school is reading this, please return my pink binder if you've seen it. I just really want it back, because it would be nice to have it for studying purposed >___>;; I may have lost it, but after checking everyone of the classrooms I could have potentially left it in, and finding nothing, it's hard not to point fingers "OTL


I'm gonna keep hunting tomorrow. Cannot give up.

-pk

5 comments:

Junnii said...

Have you checked the places you've been to during lunch? Tried looking in the washrooms? Or even the lost and found in the office?

Princess Kahara said...

I don't tend to travel much during lunch, and the hallway I sit in is empty /SOBS
I'll take a second look at any washrooms, and check out the office again. WHY DO I KEEP LOSING STUFF?!

Junnii said...

You should write on your stuff, "reward offered when returned". Then when they return your lost item, say "thanks". Thats the reward.. lame? Yes, sorry. >_<"

Princess Kahara said...

LOL! The funny thing is, you don't expect people to ever KEEP binders. The content has no value, so you never plan on having to find it ;___;

Junnii said...

Lol, true that.

Post a Comment